One More Obscure Chuck Norris Fact: The Guy Hates the Fed (I'm not Kidding)
Top Ten Chuck Norris facts:
1. Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
2. Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
3. Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
4. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
5. Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
6. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
7. Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
8. Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
9. They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
10. Chuck Norris can't stand the Fed. Wait, that one's actually true!!!
I am sorry I missed Chuck's anti-Fed rant in WND when he wrote it in July but hopefully I can remedy that oversight by sharing it now. Go, Chuck, go!
A force of one: the Federal Reserve (via WorldNetDaily):
I agree with Judge Andrew Napolitano, who said last week, "We know more about the CIA than we do about the Federal Reserve."
The Federal Reserve is the Freemasonry of government agencies. It is a virtual secret society unto themselves – a group of unelected brokers who hold the value of our dollar in the palms of their hands. This one agency, with its power to raise and lower interest rates, has exercised more control over the economy than any other government body.
So with that type of single-handed power, why should we be surprised when the U.S. Senate blocked a bill last week to audit the Federal Reserve? Tis true! Rep. Ron Paul and more than half of the House cosponsored the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, HR 1207, which they hope to have hearings on soon. On the Senate side, however, Sens. Jim DeMint, Mike Crapo and David Vitter cosponsored S 604, companion legislation introduced by Bernie Sanders. But it was stopped cold before even being introduced on the floor on "procedural grounds."
Could it really be a mere coincidence that the bill to audit the Federal Reserve was refused from even being introduced and that this agency remains the "quick convenience store-house of money" for the Obama administration's borrowing and bailout monies?
Sign WND's latest petition, demanding the U.S. Senate support an audit of the Federal Reserve now!
Again, as Judge Napolitano said, "The Obama administration not only doesn't want the Federal Reserve audited, it now wants to put the power to regulate all financial institutions – banks, insurance companies, brokerage houses – into the hands of this super secret bank. What are they afraid we might see if we get a chance to look at their books?"
OH SNAP! Zimbabwe Ben better look out, if he keeps up these money-printing shenanigans he's going to get a roundhouse kick to the beard.