Live Tweeting: “The Costs of Implementing the Dodd-Frank Act: Budgetary and Economic”
At 2pm EDT, I'll be live-tweeting “The Costs of Implementing the Dodd-Frank Act: Budgetary and Economic” from the House. Follow me @adrigonzo for updates (excuse me if I have to rip on people on the Metro on the way down there), I'll be tagging tweets with #DoddFrank if you prefer to follow the hashtag instead. I'd rather tag with #FrankenDodd but that would cut down on my available remaining characters.
I'm in it for the following testimony by my 2nd and formerly 1st favorite Fedhead, Richmond Fed's Jeffrey Lacker. Not surprisingly, he'll be discussing his very favorite subject of all time: the safety net. Let's hope for his sake his hair is looking excellent this afternoon, I know mine is.
* The Honorable Jill E. Sommers, Commissioner, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
* Mr. Douglas W. Elmendorf, Director, Congressional Budget Office
* Mr. Jeffrey Lacker, President, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
* Dr. Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President, American Action Forum
* Dr. James J. Angel, Associate Professor of Finance, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
* Dr. James A. Overdahl, Vice President, NERA Economic Consulting
* Mr. David Min, Associate Director of Financial Markets Policy, Center for American Progress
See you kids there!